Monday, May 23, 2011

change of focus

Picnik collage

IMG_0125
IMG_0129
[Jacket - Forever 21/Scarf - American Eagle/T-Shirt - American Eagle/Jeans - Old Navy/Shoes - Target]

Just have to make it through this week - then I will be Savannah bound! The weather here is still atrocious so the sunshine and heat will be a welcome change. I'm such a summer girl. I don't know what I'm doing living in this part of the country! 

Anyone have any suggestions for things to see/do/eat while I'm in Savannah? 

IMG_0130
Picnik collage2

Not much happening around here. This past weekend I had a yoga workshop that kicked my butt. It was an arm balance workshop, and the back of my arms are sore and bruised from kneeling on them for two hours! But I managed to get into some poses I never dreamed I'd be able to do, so that was exciting. Now I can work on building up my strength and really mastering a few of them. The headstands will never happen for me though. I don't like being upside down like that. As soon as I get back from my trip I want to try a few new classes at my gym too. Mix up my workout schedule a bit for the summer.

I also saw Bridesmaids this weekend. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think? I thought they didn't take advantage of all the funny women they had in that cast. I don't want to give anything away, but there's a point in the movie when I would have taken things in a completely different direction and for me it was a missed opportunity. But I still laughed out loud quite a bit, so it wasn't a complete flop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails