Friday, May 27, 2011

pillowcase stripes

IMG_0166

IMG_0171
[Hat - Forever 21/Jacket - Bitten by SJP/Dress - H&M/Shoes - Aldo/Ring - H&M]

I loved this outfit. I know everyone has been buying this dress, but I just couldn't resist the bright colors and comfy shape. This will be so easy to just throw on all summer, add a few accessories, and be done. Of course, Boyfriend took one look at me and told me I looked like I was wearing a pillowcase. Boys. What do they know?

We finally got some warm weather this week and I've been able to wear more spring-like attire! I'm completely loving it. I feel like my whole closet is brand new!

IMG_0170

IMG_0168

The best thing about this dress is you can do so much with it. Add flip flops and a jean jacket and this becomes a bit preppy. Or like I did here, add a little leather jacket and black accessories and it gets a little punk. Put on a belt and heels and it gets dressed up. I'm loving this dress even more the more I think about it, haha.

Picnik collage

One more day til Savannah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails