Monday, February 28, 2011

30 for 30: day 19

I'm losing my remix mojo. I'm having trouble coming up with new and exciting outfits to create with my items and I'm getting sick of wearing all these clothes. That's why I have been taking it slow. No need to rush through this, right?

polka dot, blouse, sparkles, black

I did some indoor photos last week. Not because the weather was bad, but because I was too lazy to go outside and my photographer was prancing around in his bathrobe and didn't want to get dressed. Upon reviewing these photos, it was a bad idea to stand directly in front of the window. Our living room also kind of looks like a funeral parlor in these pictures. I promise if you saw the whole thing you wouldn't think that, though. But Mom, that curtain does not photograph well.

polka dot, sparkle, sweatshirt, black, necklace

This past weekend was both good and bad. Good, because it involved a lot of much needed relaxing and errand running. Bad because I ate like a big, junk food eating piggy. Back on track today and I will STAY on track the rest of this month in order to reach my goal of 5lbs lost by April 1st. I got my binge out of my system, literally made myself sick by eating gross foods, and now I am ready to get back on track.

In other news, I watched the Godfather for the first time this weekend, Boyfriend finally got a new car,  and Boyfriend and I went to Ikea and finally bought the shelves I have needed. My brother and I (and Boyfriend because he happened to show up just as my brother and I were "heading to the 90s!") also became absorbed in Twin Peaks, a cult show from the 90s. I guess it won all these awards for being the best show of its time and whatnot, but we just think the way they clearly created the entire title montage with Word Art is amazing. And the storyline is super addictive.

polka dot, sparkle, sweatshirt, black, necklace

I like this last picture because I imagine that is what it would look like if I had a twin and we dressed alike and sat on the couch. I'm the prim and proper twin sitting up straight. My twin is the slouchy, casual looking one on the left. One of us has to be the mature adult around here.

polka dot, sparkle, sweatshirt, black, necklace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails