Wednesday, January 4, 2012

blue & brown


IMG_0533

IMG_0534

IMG_0535

IMG_0538

IMG_0537

IMG_0539

These pictures are from before Christmas, when winter was still being mild and lovely. It was 11 degrees when I left for work this morning. ELEVEN. DEGREES. I am currently snuggled up in a cozy cardigan with my hot cocoa. I'm so exhausted today. I had plans to go go the gym, and just could not make myself go.

I've been feeling a bit like I'm coming down with something and I've been trying super hard t keep it at bay. I like to think I'm exhausted because my immune system is working over time to keep me healthy. So instead of going to the gym, I watched about two hours of Man Vs. Food. Healthy exchange, I'm sure.

Well, it's looking like a super early night for this nana, and hopefully a more well-rested, productive day tomorrow!

Dress: Express
Belt: Old Navy
Boots: Zara (LOVE these, they were on sale, so I got them in black too...)
Watch: Fossil, gift
Scarf: Zara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails