Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sleeping Bag Coats

Sleeping Bag Coats



The time has finally come to break out the heavy duty winter gear. We've been having a pretty mild winter in New England so far, but this week the temps finally plummeted. i took the opportunity to break out my new sleeping bag coat I bought a few months ago. "Sleeping bag coat" might not be the official term for these jackets, but that's what they look like and feel like, so I'm sticking with it.

This coat was hands down the best winter purchase I have ever made. I have a Michael Michael Kors jacket (pictured above, middle right) that i got on sale at Macy's for $90, marked down from $275, or something insane like that.It was a great deal. This coat is so cozy, and so warm, I don't want to take it off when I get to work in the morning. I have to take it off though, because it truly does feel like a sleeping bag and I'm pretty sure I'd fall asleep if I left it on.

So many people have issues with wearing warm coats in the winter and I have no idea why. Sure, they may not be flattering, but they are functional and I think all of the ones pictured above are pretty stylish! Kind of like a modern day Doctor Zhivago kind of look. Besides, who wants to freeze to death because they don't think puffer jackets "look cute?" Bundle up, people! You'll thank me, I promise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails