Monday, January 23, 2012

turtle, turtle, turtle

IMG_0563

IMG_0564

IMG_0570

I honestly haven't worn a turtleneck since maybe the third grade. I have a short neck and always thought they made me look like I had a floating head. I still think they make me look like I have a floating head. But in my never-ending quest to look like a J.Crew model, I thought I would try one out.

Turns out, I didn't hate it. My neck was toasty warm! I still didn't feel completely comfortable wearing a turtle neck, but I'm going to try to mix it in with my wardrobe a little more. Under sleeveless dresses to make a summer dress more winter appropriate, with black pants and a ski mask for stake outs...the possibilities are endless.

How do you guys feel about turtle necks? Yay or hell no?

Turtle neck: H&M (similar)
Shirt: J. Crew
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails