Friday, January 13, 2012

Ten Day Challenge: Two Songs

Just TWO songs?! Woof.

1. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd I just really like this song. It's also my go-to ring tone for my phone. No reasons, I just like it. I also really like the lyrics.

    Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here by citticringle

2. Again I Go Unnoticed - Dashboard Confessional This reminds me of high school, and being young, and singing loud. Still love when it comes on shuffle on my iPod.


Two songs out of bazillions. That was rough. Helen and I were just talking about the Now & Then soundtrack today, courtesy of this post on HelloGiggles. That is a rockin' soundtrack. Knock Three Times? Sugar, Sugar? Come on.

Honorable mentions go to: David Bowie - Space Odyssey, Queen - Killer Queen (marching down the aisle to the instrumental of this! Try and stop me, mom!), Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago (the whole album, great lazy rainy day music, very chill), Little Mermaid - The Soundtrack (paarrtt of youuur woorrrlldd!!!), Adele, Florence + the Machine, and anything I listened to in high school and college, for the memories, bro.

Also, just for good measure, been obsessed with these three songs lately:

  Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) by Gotye

  fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle MonĂ¡e by Fueled By Ramen

  Sweet Sour by Band of Skulls 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails