Friday, January 6, 2012

Ten Day Challenge: Three Films

We're nearing the end of this challenge! Ten days that I turned into ten weeks. This week's challenge? My three favorite movies.



1. Say Anything - Love, love this movie. Classic 80s teen romance. John Cusack with that boombox? Iconic. I have a poster of it hanging in my cube at work. Yes, my cube is decorated like a dorm room. "I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen."



2. Princess Bride - Another quirky 80s romance. I have a type when it comes to movies, obviously. There are people out there who have never seen this. WHAT. Get on this, people. It's on TV all the time and occasionally it's on Netflix instant. "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."



3. Harry Potter - I can't help it, I love The Boy Who Lived. Plus, it was easier to pick Harry than to pick from any of the other numerous movies I love to death. It's weird - the Harry Potter movies make me think of Christmas and winter, while the books make me think of summer. Random. "Of course this is happening in your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it's not real?"

I have a bunch of other favorite movies, of course. I'm sure many of my good friends are reading this saying, "But Katrina! What about The Breakfast Club!?" That movie was my favorite for years. I can probably quote every single line. It's still my favorite, I just felt like branching out a bit.



"Screws fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails