Tuesday, January 31, 2012

over the weekend

Sorry for the silence around here the past few days. I've been on a writing kick lately and thoughts of anything else have basically flown out the window. I was away this past weekend, in Portland ME, so I didn't have a chance to get up my usual Healthy Sundays post, but rest assured it will be back next week. Since I'm still on a writing binge I just wanted to pop by with a quick post. Here's what my weekend looked like:

























clockwise: view from our hotel room // sweet potato tater tots // sunset // old port

























clockwise: occupy Portland // salted caramel cupcake // navy & brown // gritty's

























clockwise: living area // bedroom // simple waffle // old port at night

You're probably looking at these pictures and saying, "Look at all that food! She totally binged!" My short answer would be: yes, yes I did. My long answer will come next Sunday. ;)

I am so in love with this hotel and I would move in if I could. It was our second time there (we go in the winter, we can't afford it in the summer). I apprently booked us some kind of mini suite this time, since we had a living area, bathroom with a HUGE tub and a bedroom. All I kept thinking was it's a perfect spot for a writing retreat. I can so see myself holed up in there for a week, writing away. Ah well, maybe someday!

How was your weekend? Where's your favorite weekend retreat spot?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails