Wednesday, January 25, 2012

mellow yellow

_MG_0603

_MG_0608

_MG_0610

My brother is fired as a photographer. I've asked him to help out and take pictures for me twice in the last month or so, and both times he took a million pictures of me looking like an idiot. I'll stick to my good old tripod and self timer from now on.

Anyway, this is just a casual and cozy weekend look. It was super cold this day and Boyfriend and I were going to a birthday party that night at a friend's house. When we got to the party everyone was wearing Patriots gear and watching the football game (not last weekend's, the one before). Let me just get something out in the open:

I could not give two figs about football.

I hate it. I went to a Patriots game once (because I used to like football) and it was pretty much the worst thing ever in my whole life. It was cold, it snowed, we were sitting under the balcony and food and trash kept falling on us. I hated it. So now I hate football as a whole. Don't even tell me it was just one bad experience and football is really sooo amazing! It only takes one bad experience for me to hate something. Fool me once, I hate you.

This just got really long and rambling about my hate for football. I didn't know I was so passionate about this until just now. I do feel better though, so thanks for bearing with me? Annnd we're done.

Sweater: H&M (similar)
Thermal: Target (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy
Socks: Uniqlo (best socks EVER)
Boots: Wanted

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails