Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cozy & Casual: Navy & Brown

IMG_0662

IMG_0663

IMG_0664

IMG_0665

Just a very casual and comfy outfit for a chilly day. Sometimes you just want to put on worn out sweatpants and an over-sized hoodie and hibernate, even though you may have to go to work and at least pretend to be a viable member of society. On occasions like that the big cozy sweater and comfy jeans step in to save the day. Add a hat to cover the hair you didn't feel like washing and you're good to go.

I feel like I've been crazy busy lately, and I suppose I have. It's been all good, fun stuff, but I feel like I need a week of hibernation just to collect myself again.

In other news, I went on my first "blogger date" over the weekend with Casey of Girl in the Poodle Shoes, and it was so much fun! I'll be doing a separate post on that later in the week, so stay tuned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails