Wednesday, February 8, 2012

painted skirt

IMG_0653

watercolor1

IMG_0654

IMG_0655

watercolor2

This is one my favorite outfits to date. I just love the colors in this skirt. Layered up with tights, a sweater, and a leather jacket - it's the perfect mix of girly and tough. I keep trying to curl my hair while it's at this shorter length, but it's not always working for me. I'm trying to grow it out a bit, but my hair is so thin it gets straggly really quickly (even though I get trims diligently!). Ah well, woe is me I guess! I had curly/wavy hair most of my life, now it's gone mostly straight on me and I don't want that either! Can someone just plop Blake Lively's hair on my head?

Jacket: New York & Company (similar)
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: J.Crew (similar)
Boots: Zara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails