Monday, February 6, 2012

olive & brown


_MG_0621

_MG_0623

_MG_0624

_MG_0625

_MG_0626



Man, all the dead trees and leaves is so depressing. We're in the home stretch now, kids! I don't care what that groundhog says, spring is just around the corner! I have so much to look forward to this spring I can't even stand it. Later this week I'm heading down to Charlotte to visit Helen! Then at the end of March Boyfriend and I are heading to Disney, and then when we get back we're going to start looking for apartments! It's going to be an exciting (and expensive!) spring, that's for sure.

This dress is one that's had a lot of mileage (see remixes below!). For a Forever 21 find that's not too shabby. The color and pattern are just vague enough to basically be a neutral, so there's really not much in my closet that wouldn't mix with this dress. Don't you love pieces like that? That's my shopping goal for this year, to buy more pieces that have a lot of mix and match value.

What are your wardrobe workhorses?



Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Belt: American Eagle








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails