Monday, February 20, 2012

if it ain't broke: stripes & boots

IMG_0671

IMG_0672

 IMG_0673

 IMG_0674

 IMG_0675

I've worn variations of this outfit multiple times throughout the summer, fall, and now winter. Like they say, if something ain't broke, don't try to fix it. Maybe it's the New Englander in me (okay, it's most definitely the New Englander in me) but a good striped top is hard to beat. Pair it with some caramel colored shoes and a chunky necklace, and to me this is a perfect casual look. I'd wear a variation of this every day if I could.

I'm going to apologize ahead of time in case the posting gets sporadic over here the next few weeks. Things at work have suddenly changed drastically, so I'll most likely be stressed and frazzled and may not have much time for blogging. 

In the meantime, don't forget to enter my first giveaway!!

Shirt: Uniqlo (similar)
Necklace: Aldo
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Zara (similar)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails