Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Things

After reading this feature on Emily's blog, Cupcakes & Cashmere, I decided to give it a go too! I think this will be a nice way to stop and appreciate all the small things that happen in a week. So without further ado, I give you my first installment of Five Things! Boyfriend and I took an impromptu (well, for me) trip to Maine the other day. Stay tuned for a full post on that, but until then...

IMG_2030

Saw this driving on 95 on the way to Maine - Zombie Outbreak Response Team!

IMG_2034

Sugarloaf.

IMG_2047

My beautiful Valentine's Day roses!

IMG_2039

I went snowshoeing.

IMG_2048

I got lost snowshoeing.

What are five things you've enjoyed this week? Also, don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails