Thursday, February 2, 2012

purple shirt

IMG_0637

IMG_0639

IMG_0640

IMG_0641

So, these pictures don't quite do this justice, as by the time I took them it was after a long day at work, things were getting disheveled, and I was experimenting with a middle part that day (I don't think it's a good look for me). Regardless, I love this shirt. I had my eye on it for the longest time, but because it was so expensive I never bought it. Then I got a J.Crew gift card for Christmas and I knew exactly what I was going to get. I marched into J.Crew, grabbed this shirt, brought it to the register...and it was on sale! Like, almost half of on sale. Don't you love when that happens?

Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails