Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorite Thing: Sorel Boots

IMG_2105

What: Sorel Tivoli High Boots

Why I Love Them: They are by far the best snow boots I have ever owned. They are incredibly warm, waterproof, and comfortable. Most snow boots are so clunky and difficult to walk in, but these feel just like wearing sneakers. They're also completely adorable and pretty darn stylish for snow boots (they're plaid, after all)!

I wore them snowshoeing a couple of weeks ago, but that's sadly the most action they've seen all winter. We've had a very mild winter (probably because I bought the damn boots) but these would have been amazing during last winter. We're supposed to get a dusting tomorrow and I might have to break these out!

Where You Can Get Them: Right here! Sorel has a number of other adorable options as well, and keep an eye out for them on sample sale sites like Gilt.com or Rue La La. I got mine on Rue La La back in the fall for a steal!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails