Thursday, January 20, 2011

risky business

This week has been d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g has it not? It was a short week too, no work on Monday! But i feels like it will just never end. Maybe it's because Boyfriend has been away all week. I feel discombobulated without him around. This whole week I've just been in a funk I guess.


I always forget these are the pants that have a crotch issue. Please don't look at it. You're all looking now, aren't you? STOP IT. That's sooo inappropriate.

So, funny story. I've been hijacking my brother's camera while mine is off being repaired (I miss you, Rebel Girl. Please come back to me with inexpensive repairs). So I grabbed his camera to take pictures today and it wouldn't turn on. Figuring I killed his battery, I grudgingly went back inside to use my old Cybershot (more like Cybershit. Thing takes lousy pictures). I finished up my photo shoot, came inside to turn on my computer, and there was my brother's memory card, stuck in my computer. Oops. That's why it wouldn't turn on. I wanted to kick myself.


This last picture is my Jessica Simpson face. She always looks kind of slack-jawed in her pictures, doesn't she? Love you Jess, but close ya mouth.

Tonight is the Swapaholics swap that I oh-so-badly wanted to attend. I wanted to swap my clothes! And meet other bloggers! But, like I said, I've been in a funk this week. I couldn't find anyone to accompany me and I'm just feeling lame, so I'm skipping out. I'm bummed. Next time I will be there, for sure. I just couldn't work myself up enough to drive to Somerville alone. Bad excuse, I know, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

[denim shirt - American Eagle/corduroys - American Eagle/boots - Seychelles/watch - Guess/sunglasses - Ray Ban/earrings - from Aruba, gift from Mom/belt - Express]

I know I said I was going to do a what i'm reading today, but I lied. That will be up tomorrow since there will not be an outfit post. Sooo stay tuned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails