Monday, October 11, 2010

the brave little toasters

Okay, this post is about two weeks delayed. Due to moving and losing a camera charger. But better late than never I suppose! The pictures actually didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but I still really liked the way I looked this night - I felt very "me".



The Saturday before Boyfriend and I moved out we went to a big ska show at the Middle East in Cambridge.  It was a good time, but I was exhausted by the end. I just can't stay up late anymore! I used to be such a night owl. He really wanted to see the headlining band - The Toasters. I really wanted to go because it was just around the corner from the All Star Sandwich Bar - which has poutine, my favorite!!


[tshirt - old navy/bow belt - h&m/leopard flats - ae]

Just simple jeans and t-shirt with a little bit of snazz with the shoes and belt. I wanted to be comfortable but still look cute. You can't tell from these (crap) pictures, but my hair had a little beehive thing going on that I was quite proud of and even Boyfriend approved of!




I didn't edit most of these because honestly, they were beyond repair. I only had my point and shoot with me that night and it takes horrendous pictures. I have to see what kind of settings it's on, because it would be nice to be able to use it when I'm out and about rather than taking the Rebel to concerts and stuff.


Most exciting part of the night? My shoes matched the wall!!


Okay, time to figure out what to wear tomorrow. For some reason I have been having the most horrible time with my closet. I feel like I have writer's block, only with fashion. Sigh. Maybe if I star long enough something will come to me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails