Tuesday, October 5, 2010

rainy days and mondays

The weather has been gloomy here the past couple days, which isn't so great for taking pictures. Plus, I still have no tripod, so if no one is around to help me out you all get pictures in my standard locale (in front of the glamorous bulkhead in my yard) that are slightly crooked (due to the fact the camera is perched on a patio table). What can you do, right? I mean, other than buy a tripod, which I SWEAR I will do this weekend.

I was feeling a lil' bit country (as opposed to a lil' bit rock n' roll) in this outfit. I've just been craving fall colors in my wardrobe lately, and to be honest, I don't have a whole lot of them. I pretty much wore them all in this outfit. Oh well, back to black for me.

[dress - f21/cardigan - old navy/tights - f21/boots - seychelles/belt - tjmaxx]

Not a lot going on this week. Work has been all kind of horrendous, mainly because I am being super taken advantage of and it's not okay. I guess we'll see how things play out, but I'm working on a job hunt, so fingers crossed things fall into place soon!


Hope everyone is having a better Tuesday than I am! A new Tue-torial will be up a little later as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails