Tuesday, October 26, 2010

grease is the word

Gosh I feel like I took a semi-hiatus from blogging there! I guess I just had no time/motivation this past weekend. Okay or yesterday. But I'm back!

[scarf - h&m/jacket - f21/dress - metropark/shoes - jeffrey campbell]


Gosh I feel like so much has happened this week, or at least since I last posted. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to share some of it on here yet, so I'm going to hold off. 

In other news, I am super excited for the Glee Rocky Horror themed show tonight! Can you believe I just saw this movie for the first time a couple weeks ago? I actually watched it in anticipation of Glee, ha. Let me just say, it was all kinds of fabulous. I'm not sure I really cared so much about the crazy plot, but those OUTFITS. To. Die. Tim Curry in drag? With those amazing platforms? And Magenta and that other chick who's name I forget? I wanted to be them all for Halloween.

Only I'm not doing anything for Halloween this year. 


My beloved 99 zips! I love these shoes so, so much, even though some people think they're hideous. Those people clearly have awful taste. Because these are AWESOME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails