Friday, October 1, 2010

october shoe lust

So it may or may not be obvious from this blog (to those who know me it's glaringly obvious) but I love shoes. I have A LOT of shoes. Maybe not Imelda Marcos A LOT, but a pretty significant number. You probably have noticed that all my outfit posts include a picture of my shoes. I think to honor my love of shoes I am going to do a monthly post of all the shoes I am coveting that month. Since today is October 1st, what a better way to start off the month than with my first shoe post? So I bring you the first official Shoe Lust post!



I'm really into the whole hiking boot kind of trend that is going on right now, as you may have noticed. Maybe they just really say "fall!" to me. I'm also looking for a new pair of mid-calf flat brown boots. I think the last pair from Old Navy might make it into my closet if I can find them in store. That color is sold out online and I really had my heart set on it! And I've been lusting after a pair of nude heels for ages. I think the pair from Aldo fit the bill. They're classic with a twist and look really walkable! Maybe some of these will find a home with me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails