Sunday, October 17, 2010

we've got the funk

I'm in a crummy mood today. I don't know what it is, I just woke up this morning and felt super blah. Luckily I don't have anything to do today except straighten up the house which is a nice quiet thing to do. Except my brother is home and he is pretty much the worst person to have around when you're trying to straighten up. Sigh. Someday I'll have enough money to buy my own place. Maybe I should start playing the lottery.

[dress - old navy/sweater - nordstrom/tights - filene's basement?/oxfords - aldo/belt - tjmaxx/headband - gift from mom via new york & company I believe]

Watched the Bruins game with some friends last night and their adorable puppy. He was even wearing a little hoodie with his own doggie Bruins jersey over it. So cute! Mia never lets us dress her up. 

I'm off to spend the rest of my day cleaning and working on the pile of sewing I have been meaning to do for months. Have a good Sunday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails