Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what shoes to wear, how to fix your hair

I have a long-standing opinion that Tuesdays are always bad days. Monday you're kind of still in a daze from the weekend and not really thinking much about the week ahead. Tuesday is when you finally come to your senses and realize how far away Friday really is.


Tuesdays are usually extra annoying for me because the entire first half of the day is usually spent in meetings. So once my brain is nice and fried from those meetings, it's kind of hard to get myself motivated to actually complete the tasks we discussed in said meetings. Despite all that, today actually wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of a nice Tuesday. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. It's not over yet.


I have a lot I want to get done today, too. I'm still not quite finished unpacking. I still have two boxes of things that just need to be stored somewhere as I'm not using them and won't be for awhile (decorations and pictures and whatnot). So I've got a can of Monster here (found it in my car...it seemed okay still so I am drinking it, even though I really haven't had an energy drink since I used to waitress) and I'm hoping it will power me through the rest of the day. I also plan on walking Mia and doing yoga. I need to put another big push into my weight loss routine and need to step up my exercise. I also need to get my eating in check. Especially since I just had two pieces of bread and butter for dinner. BAD ME. I'm thinking doing the minimal carbs thing next week just to get myself back on track.


The dog just won't stop crying and I can't figure out what she's so verklempt about! Is this what it's like having children? Because if so I have lots of practice with small whiny things that don't use their words. She's just looking out the window, crying. It's pathetic. I'd better finish this up quick and take her for a walk before she really starts laying it on thick. Sigh. Dogs.

[cardigan - ae/lace tee - madewell/shorts - h&m/tights - target/boots - seychelles]

pictures by my brother

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails