Wednesday, October 27, 2010

she works hard for the money



So this is what I wore to my job interview yesterday! Yup that's right, I had a job interview. That's one of the exciting things that has happened this week. What job did I interview for, you ask? Well it just so happens to be the one I already have.

Yes, you read that right. I just interviewed for the job I have been doing since July. No big deal. And it's a huge pay raise. Like, life-changing (for me). And I've been doing it for free, basically, for four months!! They had better give me this job. I realllyyy want it. I mean I already know what I'm doing, and I enjoy it, so I'd like to continue since I've already been putting in the effort.


I bought these pants on a whim the other day. I went into American Eagle for some skinny corduroys, and I spotted these hanging up and I was like a month to a flame. Which is odd because these aren't necessarily something I would gravitate towards. They were actually a full-length pant, but the length was awkward - too long for flats, too short for heels - and the width of the leg was not flattering, so I hacked them. I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.


The top was a wonderful score, actually. I had been eying it at H&M a few years ago and then my mom bought it so I couldn't because then we'd twins. So I waited. And sure enough, she handed it down to me! I love it. It has a cute collar on it that I'm not sure you can see it in these pictures. The shoes are actually the same story. Mom bought them, then handed them over. Sweet deal.




Keep your fingers crossed that I get to keep the job I already have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails