Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hotel tour: inn by the sea, cape elizabeth maine

I'm not sure if this is just a girl thing, or a me and the girls I know thing...but I love taking pictures of my hotel room when I go away. This past weekend, Boyfriend and I headed up to Cape Elizabeth, Maine for a weekend of relaxation in honor of Valentine's Day. I found the Inn by the Sea on Jetsetter (click HERE for an invite!). I am obsessed with Jetsetter because I love looking at fancy, amazing vacations and I love taking fancy, amazing vacations on a budget. We got a great deal on this hotel.

IMG_9574
This is the back of the hotel, the side facing the beach. I'm sure it's lovely in the summer.

IMG_9547
The big, comfy bed.

IMG_9548
We had a fireplace in our room! I want my bedroom to look like this someday - bed, TV, fireplace. It was gas too, so you just flip a switch and - poof! - flames.

IMG_9553
Here's the bathroom. L'Occitane bath products!

IMG_9557
I took a picture of myself in the mirror. Boyfriend is in the background saying "Look! The toilet has two flushers!"

IMG_9558
When we got to the room, room service brought us two marshmallows dipped in chocolate and rolled in graham cracker. That's when I knew this was the place for me.

IMG_9552
Our shelf. This is where they put our bedtime cookies. Yes, they brought bedtime cookies. Shaped like hearts. Boyfriend ate the pink one.

IMG_9594

Now I really just can't wait to go away again! I love vacations.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails