Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Goals

IMG_2471

At the beginning of April I made a short list on my phone of the things I wanted to complete this month. There were only four things on it:

  1. Lose 4lbs
  2. Find an apartment
  3. Complete the FAFSA
  4. Send enrollment fee to SCAD

So far, I've finished two of them. Well, really one since it turned out the program I am enrolling in at SCAD isn't eligible for Federal financial aid.(Side Note: I am enrolling in an online certificate program for Digital Publishing through the Savannah College of Art & Design, in case you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about).

Some of my goals correlate with my 26 Before 27 (to be posted soon!), and some are just things from my to-do list. In any case, I've found this technique useful for keeping myself on track for things I want to accomplish. I think I'm going to keep doing this each month, especially over the summer. I always feel like the summer goes by so quickly and I don't do half the things I planned on doing!

What about you guys? Any techniques you have for keeping yourselves on track?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails