Tuesday, April 10, 2012

lady/business: talk to my outfit tuesday

IMG_0737

IMG_0736

IMG_0738

IMG_0741

I am shamelessly copying Annie's "Talk to My Outfit Tueday" post idea because I found myself having a lot to say to this outfit. Plus, I met her last week at the Boston Blogger meet up and she's just as awesome in real life as she is on her blog and I don't think she'll mind my thievery ;).

Dear Hair: You're a mess. It's my fault. You used to be curly, I straightened you. What was supposed to be a 30-day straightener has turned into nearly a year. Now you're in a weird, messy stage. I sense the end of this phase is near, as my curls have been looking bouncier lately!

Dear Sweater: You were a good Gap sale purchase. You're a pretty color. I don't wear you as often as I should and for that I am sorry.

Dear Skirt: You used to be tight-fitting, and now you're too loose. I love this about you. Thanks for reminding me I lost 20 pounds.

Dear Tights: I hunted high and low for you, and then there you were, for like, $5 at Off Broadway Shoes. So random. But now you're with me and we're deeply in love.

Dear Shoes: I found you on a shelf at Forever 21, last pair in my size. Remember when I took you to Charlotte and you gave me the biggest blisters I've ever had? Yeah, you and me won't be going dancing again anytime soon, but I love you anyway.

Dear Bow Shirt: You are Jason Wu for Target and the only cute thing left in my size when I got there that morning. I kind of forgot I had you but now that I've remembered I'm excited to start wearing you all the time.

Bow Shirt: Jason Wu for Target
Sweater: Gap (old)
Skirt: H&M (old) (similar)
Tights: randomly found at Off Broadway Shoes, brand unknown
Shoes: Forever 21

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails