Tuesday, April 3, 2012

leather & denim

IMG_0730

IMG_0731

IMG_0732

IMG_0734

I just discovered I have a fairly large backlog of outfit of the day photos I never posted. I'll have to try and get through them to make room for more spring-like posts!

It's just as well I have this backlog, since I haven't felt much like taking pictures lately. First I was focused on getting ready for vacation and now Boyfriend and I have started apartment hunting. Apartment hunting is the WORST. There is NO WHERE to live around here. Or if there is it's super expensive. We've only just started and already I'm super frustrated.

Well I'm actually in a pretty crummy mood today so I'm going to go get ready and head to yoga for some de-stressing!

Jacket: Zara
Shirt: StyleMint
Jeans: UO
Necklace: Target
Bracelets: Express, random
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails