Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorite: Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover




What?: Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover

How Much?: $10

Why?: This was purchased on a whim a couple months ago. The label touts it as being MAGIC and able to remove even the toughest nail polish. I took it home and immediately tested it my using it to remove layers of glitter nail polish. AND IT WORKED. It worked perfectly. Any glitter polish lover knows what a pain it can be to get that stuff off. Just stick your finger in this remover, let it sit for a second, then rub it up against the sponge inside et voila! Glitter gone (and nails prepared for another coat of it, of course!).

Cons?: It did not work on my shellac manicure, liked I hoped it would. But really, I don't get shellac manicures very often so this is not a huge con for me. Just putting it out there that shellac polish is a you-know-what to get off, even with MAGIC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails