Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorite: Old Navy Super Skinny Jeans




What?: Old Navy Super Skinny Jeans

How much?: $34.94

Why?: These are just the best skinny jeans out there, in my opinion. Granted, I'm not frolicking around in Citizens of Humanity or J Brand, so I can't speak for those high-end brands, but for the price you just can't beat these. The fit is incredible - stretchy enough to be super comfortable, but structured enough to keep you from looking like Queen of the Thunder Thighs. They also come in various lengths on Old Navy.com. The regular ones fit my short little legs perfectly, so I would say that they run on the short side. I could probably buy the short length for a cropped look and you lucky long legged ladies definitely want to buy the longer length. Seriously - give them a try.


*Note: This post, and all future Friday Favorite posts will be un-sponsored unless noted. Friday Favorites are things I honestly love and I am receiving no compensation for sharing that love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails