Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Review: April 29th, 2012

This weekend went by way too fast. Luckily, it was a good one!

We got an apartment!!! We signed the lease yesterday and we can officially start moving in on Tuesday! We are beyond excited but overwhelmed with all the stuff we need to get done. Painting, cleaning, shopping, moving...so much stuff to do!

Boyfriend and I decided to celebrate by grabbing dinner in the South End last night and passing out pretty early. This morning we got breakfast a Bagel World (my first time, which is apparently crazy to people who live around here) and he went home to pack.

I avoided packing by agreeing to paint the front door for my mom. We made a trip to Home Depot this afternoon so I could get painting supplies and pick out paint colors and mother decided on a whim to paint the front door red. So I did that and she made dinner. Fair trade, I think.

All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend to prepare for the insanity that is sure to be this week. I just can't wait to be settled into our new place!

Since I'm not going to be around this week I prepared a special week of posts for you all. I'm pretty excited about it and I hope you like it!

xx, Katrina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails