Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorite: Dior Addict Lip Glow





What?: Dior Addict Lip Glow

How Much?: $30

Why?: I can't believe this wasn't the first Friday Favorite I posted. This is honestly the best lip product ever in the whole world. It's definitely pricey for a lip gloss, no doubt about it, but the tube lasts a very long time and I used mine down to the very bottom of the tube. Cost per use is probably a negative amount at this point.

It is, like the name says, addictive. It smells like vanilla, makes your lips feel luscious and soft, and also gives them a perfect pink flush. It's your lips, only so, so much better. I don't even know why I bother with any other lip product, since by the end of the day I've defaulted to this stuff anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails