Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogger Meet-Up & Easter

IMG_0801

IMG_0802

IMG_0803

IMG_0807

IMG_0808

This is what I wore to the Boston Blogger meet-up last Wednesday. I just love going to those things. All the girls I meet are totally awesome and it's so fun to just essentially go out for a huge girl's night (I mean, guys go too, so, sorry for leaving you out guys). Plus we get a list of all the attendees and their blogs which keeps me entertained for hours. My plan tonight is to go through them all!

I'm pretty much obsessed with these pants. I love the way they fit, plus they are floral. Pastel floral. Something I never, ever thought I would wear and yet, here I am, loving every minute of it. Like Justin Bieber says, NEVER SAY NEVER.

I also wore this for Easter Sunday. It's a pretty Easter appropriate outfit, I think. And you know what? I wore it to work today, too. How do you like them apples? I've been too lazy to think up another outfit.

ALSO, I got these jeans at the Zara at the Northshore Mall last weekend, and then last week the store suddenly and mysteriously closed! No warning. No signs. Just gone. What does this mean?! I'm so depressed. I was just beginning what I hoped would be a long love affair with Zara.

Jeans: Zara
Sweater: Gap
Necklace: Mom didn't want it anymore
Shoes: Zara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails