Friday, December 10, 2010

baby in a corner

So I've been experimenting with new places to take pictures in my house. As I've said numerous time on here -it's getting freakin' cold! Today's location was not super successful. I was trying to take advantage of the tiny bit of natural light coming in through the front door, so I wedged myself and my tripod in this little corner.


So how is everyone's Christmas shopping coming along? I only have two more people to buy for and I know exactly what I'm getting them! I should be all finished up this weekend. I can't wait to start wrapping. I got a little crazed in Target the other day with all the cute wrapping items. They had a ton of cute decorations too, I miss having my own place to decorate!

[cardigan - Old Navy/skirt - Express/tights - Marshall's/booties - Seychelles]

I really like this outfit. I had something slightly different planned for the day, but it didn't work out. At the last second I subbed out the shirt I originally had on for this cardigan. I always worry that wearing black and yellow will make me look like a bumble bee (or just show my Bruins pride!) but I actually liked it in this outfit! I always forget I have this cardigan and then I love it when I remember to wear it. Note to self: wear this cardigan more! 


I'm kind of obsessed with this last picture, haha. I took a picture of me looking at myself in the mirror! I'm such a dork! ;P 

Mom and I have gone to our fancy new gym three times this week so far, I'm so proud of us. We're going tomorrow morning too. So far so good! I do have a lot to get done tomorrow, so I better go to bed at a decent hour tonight so I can get up early to get started on things. Presents to buy and wrap! Boyfriend to spend time with! I'm a busy gal. Jamie and I are having a Dexter marathon tonight as she hasn't seen season 4 yet and I am finally caught up to her. I am so obsessed with that show, after ignoring it so long because I didn't think I'd like it. But Netflix convinced me and it was right. You win this one, Netflix.

I also got my hair cut! Big surprise with that, but you'll all just have to wait a bit longer to see, as I haven't taken pictures of it yet! 

Have a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails