Sunday, December 26, 2010

it's a blizzard out there!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I didn't take very many pictures since I was too busy eating, eating and more eating. Yikes. It was worth it though. It's the holidays after all! These are from early last week when we had a little bit of snow.


Of course, this is NOTHING compared to what is going on outside my window right now. New England is in for its first blizzard tonight! The snow is already coming down pretty quickly out there, and it is only supposed to get worse. I am snuggled up at home in my pajamas with new books and movies to keep me occupied.

What is everyone's favorite gift they got for Christmas (or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, whatever) this year? I got a pair of Hunter rainboots which were a "surprise gift" (aka I didn't ask for them or pick them out) and I was soooo excited! I got fleece liners for them too so they'll be perfect when I have to dig out tomorrow.

Boyfriend got my the black Ray Bans I wanted oh so badly, and since he has a pair, we're twins now, hehe. I also got The Pioneer Woman Cookbook! Love it so much. Can't wait to cook lots of yummy meals for Boyfriend and my family (and you too Biffy!).

[hat - ?/coat - H&M/lace tee - Madewell/red scarf - Pier One/jeans - Gap/boots - Old Navy/cardigan - H&M]


I got so many wonderful gifts this year. I'm such a lucky girl. It's been a really great weekend with family too. They are a bunch of nutballs, this family of mine. Everyone was at our house literally all day yesterday, eating and laughing and playing games and eating. And drinking all the alcohol in the house. Which is probably why things were so loud and there was so much laughing. Either way, it was a great Christmas.

Okay, going back to putting away my Christmas things and having myself a mini spa night! Stay warm kiddos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails