Tuesday, December 28, 2010

what i'm reading: sellevision

I've been thinking about doing a little something like this for awhile, and I had a delightful snow day yesterday and started a new book, so here is my new pet project!



I thought it might be kind of fun to share with you guys what I happen to be reading. Then you guys can share what you're reading, or let me know if you've read the book I'm reading and tell me what you thought. I'm always looking for book recommendations, so those are always welcome too!


My first book up is Sellevision by Augusten Burroughs. I've read a bunch of Burroughs' other books, if not all of them. The others I've read are his memoirs, which are laugh out loud hilarious. This one is a novel, and I'm about half way through right now and while it's not quite as hilarious as his memoirs, I've enjoyed it so far.

Have you guys read this one? Like Augusten Burroughs? Have any similar recommendations? Let me know in the comments or shoot me an email!

*Note: I am a really fast reader, and from the time I began this post yesterday afternoon to tonight when I finished it...I finished this book. Stay tuned for my next choice! I'll probably wait until next week to post it though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails