Sunday, December 12, 2010

the world lives for the weekend

Just playing a little blog catch up here on a rainy Sunday night. These are my last set of pictures before I got my hair cut so I wanted to get them out of the way before I debut my new look.


 I've had this sweater for awhile now, I actually got it at Walmart. Cute cardigans at Walmart, who would have thunk it? It's Normal Kamali for Walmart, so really it's designer Walmart. Fancy! I've really only ever worn it over dresses since it's so long I think it looks weird over skinny jeans. Then one day I was putting it on and said "Gosh this thing is as long as a dress!" then my brain kicked into gear and I said "I should wear it as a dress!" and so I did. This all went on in my head about ten minutes before I was supposed to leave for work. So I grabbed some other random things from my closet and an outfit was born. 


[cardigan - Norma Kamali for Walmart/bow belt - H&M/tights - TJMaxx?/oxfords - Aldo/necklace - American Eagle]


I hope everyone had a good weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails