Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30: day 11

I've got some catching up to do, which has become typical lately. I'm just not used to taking so many pictures! Truth is, I miss my clothes and want to get through these 30 days ASAP. I mean, I know I can still wear my other clothes and just not count them, but that upsets me. So we're rushing. Let's call it winning. Yes, I am winning the 30 for 30.

Prepare to be inundated with photos from this past weekend:

IMG_9564


IMG_9566


These are from Saturday right after we got to our hotel. More on the hotel later. It was awesome. I could have moved right in. We went to walk around the grounds and came across this cute little gazebo. It was deep snow all around it, so this is as close as we could get. See Boyfriend's shadow there? Hehe. Not such great lighting for pictures, though.

IMG_9577

IMG_9579
[30 items: red cardigan, peach silk shirt, black shorts, black heeled boots (unseen)/rainboots - Hunter/tights - ?/necklace - borrowed from Mom/black coat - H&M]

You may notice I am not wearing shoes from my 30. For the rest of the day I was wearing my black heeled boots that were part of the 30, but for this little adventure I put on my Hunters. I decided it was okay. When we were in the elevator going downstairs, there was another family riding with us and the little girl had the same boots as me. Only hers were much smaller. We were boot twins. Yes, I did say all this to a three-year-old.

There is a path behind the hotel that leads down to the beach. It was beautiful walking down there at sunset. It must be even more beautiful during the summer. Along the way there was a little picnic area with tables and grills. The finally you get to the beach! I love the beach in the winter. It's so peaceful and serene. Unfortunately it is also freezing.

IMG_9591

IMG_9592

We only stayed for a few minutes. I splashed in the ocean with my boots and the focus got stuck on my camera and we couldn't figure out how to fix it so we headed back to the room to warm up. I wish we stayed for longer. I could have spent a whole week just cozied up there. Inside the hotel, not cozied up on the frigid beach.

inbythesea

IMG_9587




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails