Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 for 30: day 17

I know I am not alone when I say this - but I am really craving spring right now. It's just so close! the days are slowly but surely getting longer. The sun is out more. Unfortunately it is still pretty cold out. We're getting sooo close though!

IMG_9694

IMG_9695

I want to go for walks and feel the sun on my face. I want to eat outside - specifically, I want to go to my favorite Mexican place and eat outside. And drink a margarita. I want to be waking up in the morning after the sun comes up and not before. I want to wear pretty sundresses without tights. And I definitely want to banish my heavy winter coats to the depths of my closets.

IMG_9696
[30 items: gray cardigan, skinny jeans, brown boots, navy thermal/hat - Forever 21/necklace - Forever 21]

IMG_9697

I thought now would be a good time to go back and review my new Year's Resolutions to see how I am doing on them...but I can't find them! I thought for sure I had them in a post somewhere. Maybe I am just missing them. So I guess rather than making new resolutions now (since I can't even begin to remember the resolutions I made in January...oops) I'll just make a little list of things I want to focus on for Spring.




I want to be able to focus more on things I love doing. Getting myself organized will free up a lot of time I would otherwise be spending cleaning or searching for something. I'd also like to focus on better photo shoots for the blog. I'd like to start trying locations other than my backyard. I think that will be easier to do as the weather gets warmer and all the damn snow melts. And my writing - if I want to be serious about it, I have to actually do it. I plan on writing up some short stories and finding places to submit them. Any writers out there know of any good places to submit things?

Wish me luck!

Picnik collage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails