Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 for 30: day 16

Edy's Thin Mint Ice Cream: A Haiku
by Katrina

Slow churned goodness
I want to eat you all day
Yum yummity yum

IMG_9663
IMG_9666

Bur seriously, have you guys tried this stuff? You better go out and get some. Right now. Because it is limited edition. Oh man. I should go out and stock up! It's so, so good. Well, it is if you like Thin Mints. Otherwise you probably will be unimpressed. And it's low-fat so I don't feel too guilty about treating myself to a few bites a day.

Were any of you ever Girl Scouts? I was a Brownie back in the day. I had all those cookies at my finger tips and I never truly appreciated it. Now I don't know any Girl Scouts and it's hard to get those delightful cookies. I need a daughter someday so I can put her in Girl Scouts. Purely for the cookies.  All this talk of Girl Scouts makes me think of Troop Beverly Hills. What a classic. Whenever I eat a cookie I always sing this. It's cookie tiiimmee!

_MG_9668

IMG_9669
[30 items: sweatshirt top, skinny jeans, black desert booties/scarf - Old Navy]

Um. This whole post is about cookies and ice cream. I swear my diet is going (fairly) well!

Instead let's talk about my missing feet. Note to self: stop taking pictures in places where your feet are in a shadow. Sadly, I have at least one more set of pictures where my feet are hidden. Must be the sun at this time of year. Yes, let's blame the sun.

This was just a boring Friday outfit. I'm not sure I will undertake another 30 for 30 Challenge, but I know if I did I would incorporate more color next time. I think I played it too safe. I'm boring myself to death over here! We live, we learn, we remix.

IMG_9671

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails