Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 for 30: day 15

The half way point! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel! I shouldn't complain. This hasn't been that bad. Some of my outfits have been profoundly boring, and others I have been pretty proud of. I was actually fairly proud of this one.

IMG_9648

IMG_9652

IMG_9654

Oh.

Maybe I should mention something.

I cheated. Just a tiny bit though! Remember the oversized chambray shirt I had originally included in my 30? Well. I decided I hate it. I hate it in the context of the 30, anyway. It's really too big for me and it's too baggy for me to be able to style in many different ways. It may, in fact, be demoted to pajamas. So I just replaced it with a different, more fitted chambray shirt. Pretend it never happened. I already forgot all about that first shirt. Poof. Gone from my brain. It is now gone from yours too!

IMG_9657
[30 items: *new* chambray shirt, Forever 21 dress, Jeffrey Campbell boots/coat - H&M/tights - TJMaxx/belt - J.Crew]

This past weekend I headed up to Portland, Maine with my best friend and her sister to celebrate sister's birthday. We vegged out and watched movies all weekend, only getting up to eat copious amounts of food. It was a good weekend - just not for my diet. So now I have decided to just buckle down and focus on getting rid of these last ten pounds so I can just relax and stop obsessing all the time. I just want to be in my maintaining stage. But right now I am counting every bite I put in my mouth and being miserable. Ah well, it will all be worth it in the end.

30-15

If you follow my Twitter, this is the outfit that was literally falling off me all day when I wore it. The elastic on the top of these tights has bitten the dust and they were shimmying down my legs all day. I also accidentally ripped all the buttons of that coat and had to belt it on. I did finally sew the buttons back on, so it's all good now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails