Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 for 30: day 12

I know I'm a few days late on this one,  but this is what I wore on Valentine's Day! Nothing too crazily red or pink or anything. Really just my maroon tights. But I liked the outfit and Boyfriend said he was a fan of the dress, so that's a win.

IMG_9595

IMG_9600

IMG_9599

The red heart is actually made out of the fabric I hacked off the bottom of the dress I wore to my work's winter party last month. I have before and after pictures of that dress I want to share, if I ever find the time! I have a lot of craft projects I want to do and I thought I'd have time over the winter months, but now spring is here and none of it has even been started! Oh well, I'll get to it eventually. I need more hours in my days!

IMG_9602

IMG_9610
[30 items: black dress, black JC wedges, cream cardigan/tights - TJMaxx/headband - Forever 21]

For Valentine's Day Boyfriend and I kept it simple. I made a nice dinner and he came over and ate it, haha. It was delicious. All in all, this year was a great Valentine's Day.

I started doing the Couch to 5k plan yesterday, and my legs are feelin' it today! It's kind of surprising because I didn't think it felt that difficult. But hey, pain is good. Tonight was yoga then back to Cto5k tomorrow. We'll see how far I get. I haaaatttee running but I've been watching "I Used to be Fat" on MTV and they always have them running. I'd like to be able to run a mile without walking/stopping. A 5k is pushing it for me, but one mile would be an accomplishment for me.

IMG_9597

Time to go back to the couch for some TV time with Mom right now, though! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails