Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30: day 8

 2-9-10



Coversation had via text with Boyfriend yesterday morning:

I woke up with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song stuck in my head, I don't know why. Suddenly, something occurred to me:

Me: Bel Air is in California right?
BF: Well it's not in West Philadelphia
Me: Right. So there's NO WAY he took a cab.
BF: It was a very expensive cab ride. Uncle Phil had the loot.

This is why I love this boy. He can totally keep up with my random thoughts without batting an eyelash.

I'm still battling this cold/flu thing I have going on but I am feeling better. I have been skipping out on the gym all week which makes me feel guilty, but I have no appetite so I don't think I'm doing too much damage.


Yesterday Boyfriend and I went car shopping for him. He needs a new car. SUV, actually. That's what he is looking at. We checked out a Pathfinder that he liked and was a pretty decent price. His dad and I are pushing him to lease though. Strange, I know, coming from me, who couldn't bear renting an apartment because the thought of giving money to nothing made me sick. But I lease my car and I like it. You get a new car every three years, and the value of cars depreciate so fast that if you bought a car for a bunch of money then sold it somewhere down the road you'd make pretty much nothing. Plus, Boyfriend is a car destroyer. We're hoping if he has a brand new car he can make it last for at least three years. I hope he can find one of those sign-and-drive deals so he doesn't have to put any money down. I'd prefer he kept the cash he has in the bank, you know, for our future. Can you tell I'll be in charge of finances when we're married? I'm obsessed, haha.

2-9-11d

IMG_9504
[30 items: cardigan, dress, heeled boots/belt - Express/fleece tights - Target]

I tried a little something different with this post. The first picture is uploaded using Flickr. The second I did through Blogger. The third I did through Picasa web albums. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the Flickr one does look better (consequently, everything after the third photo were uploaded through Flickr as well). It's kind of a pain to do the extra step, and I'm not sure the results were WOW enough for me to bother. Maybe if I am feeling particularly snazzy during a post.

IMG_9509

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails