Monday, February 21, 2011

30 for 30: day 14

IMG_9627

IMG_9630

This post is just under half way through the remix, but in real life I am just over half way through. Hallelujah! I miss my clothes. I took a bit of a break this weekend and wore things that weren't part of my 30 and just didn't photograph them. It was so refreshing. I missed my other shoes the most. My shoes are like my little babies. Instead of being a cat lady when I am old I think I will be a shoe lady.

IMG_9634

IMG_9632
[30 items: black cardigan, black skinnies, Jeffrey Campbell wedges, H&M shirt/necklace - Mom's]

This is what my hair looks like when I just "scrunch and go." What do you guys think? I've been trying to grow my hair out so I can wear it like this all summer. I feel like the waves are so uneven and unruly. Maybe the more I style it wavy the more obedient it will become? Maybe it's just used to being straight all the time and has no idea how to handle being left to it's own devices. Maybe I spend too much time thinking about my hair. That is the most likely explanation here.

I'm definitely coloring it. I have been hemming and hawing about coloring it for awhile. I am all about being au naturale and letting it lighten naturally in the summer, but I hate the orange tone it has. My hair never used to be like that and now suddenly it has this horrendous orange undertone. I hate it. I'm not doing anything drastic - just a cool brown to even out the brassy tones. We'll see how it goes!

IMG_9636

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails